Embrace winters hottest accessory, the chunky, statement necklace! The best thing about a bold piece is its power to completely transform an outfit, from dull to dazzling in a flash.
Here are a few gorgeous pieces;
1. Astrid and Miyu – Queen Bee Necklace £170. The chunky gold chain on this necklace has a lovely matte finish which tones down the blinginess of the crystal flowers. Trust me, it has to be seen to be believed! Check out their website here for gorgeous, individual pieces you won’t find on the high street. Try with this seasons black lace for a glamourous evening look.
2. Zara – Necklace with Chains, Rope and Coloured Stones £19.99. Zara has to be one of, if not my absolute favourite high street store. Their recent venture into jewellery has been going from strength to strength with incredible standout pieces. Worn with a printed tshirt and denim shorts this necklace would really create an impact.
3. Blu Bijoux – Tube Link Neon Necklace £24. Neons are the perfect way to brighten up an outfit and this necklace comes in 3 colours, Flourescent Yellow, Neon Green and Hot Pink. Snap them all up before they sell out and show off the last hint of a summer tan!
4. Stella & Dot – Olivia Bib Necklace £95 . Try this necklace with a striped top in navy to contrast the two colours and make the design really standout!
5. ASOS – Collar Necklace with Bug Detail £18. This necklace is amazing! I never would have thought I could want a necklace with bug detailing so much. Embracing AW12’s Woodland trend theme, where all things wildlife rule, this necklace looks far more expensive than it’s £18 price tag. The only way to wear this would be dressed up with a crisp white shirt, tucked underneath the collar.
6. Celliana – Gold Spike, Skull and Diamante Necklace £16. A perk of my job is getting to see some of our clients pieces before they are available to buy! This necklace from Celliana’s AW collection has all the detailing to satisfy your darkest desires with gothic accents. Toughen it up even further with a leather biker jacket.
Click on the links to buy!
I, for one, will be wearing my statement necklace casually with a simple tshirt, jeans and a blazer. How will you be wearing yours? Are there any lovely statement necklaces you have found? If so let me know, would love to hear 🙂